Tim Rim Community
tel: 503 622-3748  email: timberlinerim@gmail.com

Office Hours
The office will be closed until further notice. Payments can be dropped off in the payment slot. If you need to contact the office staff you can call the office at 503-622-3748, Monday thru Friday between 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM or email the office at timberlinerim@gmail.com.  
If you need to make an appointment to come to the office to pay a bill or set up a payment plan, please call the office 503-622-3748, Monday thru Friday between 9:00 AM –3:00 PM or email the office at timberlinerim@gmail.com.  

Water Emergencies
Drinking water 
               503 622-3748 Office hours or 503 780-0513 24 hours
​Sewer & surface contact WES 
               503 742-4567 or 503 655-8211 after hours

Neighborhood Events & News
Neighborhood Information
Credit & debit card payments now accepted for Water and Recreation dues. Please call the office to arrange payment using this method. There will be an additional fee of 2.9% + $0.30 per transaction. A PayPal invoice will be emailed. Rec and Water will be separate transactions.

Subscribe to TimRim newsletter & email list

Timberline Rim Recreation Club and Water Company Board of Trustees and Staff do not get involved in personal property matters or any matters that do not involve common areas or personal billing issues. Any concerns related to private property owners, please contact the appropriate agencies to address your concern. You can call Clackamas County Enforcement at- 503-742-4452 Hoodland Fire Dept at- 503-622-3256 Hoodland Burn Line at- 503-622-3463 Clackamas County Roads at- 503-557-639. If you have an issue related to our common area, or Timberline Rim business, please call 503-622-3748 or email timberlinerim@gmail.com
Final 2018 Board meeting Tue Dec 18, 7 pm